· Participate in product development, including collaboration with systems engineers and hardware engineers to design, develop and test software, and embedded system software.
· Must be proficient in two or more software development languages (preferably .Net, C# and C/C++).
Knowledge of Mobile Application Development- iOS
· Experience programming for Windows and Linux targets (32-bit and 64-bit).
· Ability to use various software tools on workstations in typical software development environments.
· Understanding of basic software principals, theories and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process) and object-oriented analysis, design and programming.
· Able to complete tasks with minimal managerial input
· Competent enough to understand his/her own limits and be comfortable asking for assistance when needed
· Support Production for Software Modifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or Equivalent Degree
· 3-5 years of experience in software development
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Must be able to sit for much of the work day with periodic walking and/or standing. Must be able to work in an office environment
Required Skills:C#, .Net, C/C++