We are looking for a smart, articulate IT oriented person to join our team at Initech Global who is excited about growing into a DevOps role.
· DevOps personnel work at the intersection of Development and Operations–building, deploying, and operating a variety of systems.
· Work in an Agile, collaborative environment.
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, validation and production environments.
· Work with IT infrastructure teams to maintain and improve our continuous integration environment.
· Assist with Cloud Migration projects in AWS.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Training and or Related Experience:
· Have a strong desire to learn and remain current on a wide range of development technologies.
· Have a basic understanding of programming/scripting.
· Some object-oriented development experience preferred (Java/Python). This experience can be from a course, class, or project.
· Should have knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS, OpenStack, Azure.
· Familiar with the Windows and Linux operating system.
· Have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By People.
Required Skills:Object-Oriented development, AWS, OpenStack, Azure, Windows, Linux