We are looking for an energetic, creative and talented student who is majoring in Business Management or Project Management to join our team at Initech Global in Grand Rapids, Michigan for internship opportunity.
- Preparation & distribution of daily/weekly project dashboards/scorecards and status report.
- Provide administrative support for production cut-over activities.
- Support team with access requests and approval.
- Manage and report on change requests.
Required Education/skill sets:
- Enrollment in an accredited degree program, with a major in Business Management or Project Management.
- Preferred Junior/Senior year students.
Note: If you decide to pursue this opportunity as a credit-bearing internship, you will need to get approval from your academic department prior to the start of the academic semester in which you wish to register for the internship.
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By People.
Required Skills:Project Management, Reporting, Team Support