***Initech Global is looking for multiple Business Analysts for their Client in Grand Rapids, Michigan.***
This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
§ Gathers and analyzes requirements, writes specifications for system development, performs systems set up and user testing
§ Develops and maintains user training materials
§ Coordinates projects
§ Assists Lead BSA and contributes to team effort
§ Ensure accurate system design, data tracking, award qualification, and payment processing
§ Communicate with our global affiliates to deliver answers and project outcomes
§ Collaborate with affiliates in order to align on requirements
Required Knowledge, Skills, Training, and Related Experience:
• BA/BS in Business or Information Technology
• Experience in business analysis, software development process, user documentation, system testing
• Experience providing solutions to a wide-range of difficult technical issues and independently develops approach to solutions.
• Prior experience deploying and supporting enterprise level software solutions
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong communications skills
• Organizational and presentation skills
• Observing and sharing opportunities for possible improvements
• Strong desire to help our affiliates in issue resolution, offering support and insights
• Proficiency in problem solving, analytics and specifically identifying and resolving business challenges are required
• Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:Experience in business analysis, software development process, user documentation, system testing