***Initech Global is seeking Cutover Lead/Lead Project Manager for their client in Grand Rapids, Michigan***
This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
· This role is specific to an ERP migration from one solution to the other.
· Interfaces with COE & Deployment Teams to identify/secure Cutover Liaison and Cutover Executor resources
· Creates Early PROD, SIT, UAT and PROD Cutover plans for each deployment in Microsoft Project
· Ensures Cutover team adheres to standard processes and practices through established documentation and training
· Revises process documentation as needed
· Leads Cutover team during SIT, UAT and PROD Cutovers through automated and manual configuration & setup until RICE Migration (generally the first two weeks of Cutover), at which point they assist the Regional Cutover Lead through proactive management of the tasks, teams and executors through the end of Cutover
· Manages cross-functional collaboration and solutions across RTR, DTD and DE process areas
· Ensures Cutover Preparation tasks are completed with Regional Cutover team
· Provides overall review of Cutover plan and execution
· Provides guidance and training for Cutover team with continuous improvement
· Provides timely issue/risk identification, management and appropriate escalation
· Serves as Escalation point for Cutover tasks that are not being executed per plan
· Daily, follows up on triggered tasks for timely execution and completeness
· Creates template for Cutover Status Report, including Milestone dates. Assists in creation and distribution of daily Cutover Status Report as required by Regional Cutover team
· Participates/Monitors daily Cutover Status Calls
· Maintains Cutover SharePoint and structure
· Constant maintenance of Microsoft Project Plan for consistency and accuracy
· Determine and Communicate current Cutover status (Green | Yellow | Red) during Early PROD, SIT, UAT, and Production
Criteria for Role:
· Good understanding of program objectives, organization and governance processes
· Strong Project Management knowledge and background
· Effective communication and facilitation skills
· Effective time management skills
· Demonstrate strong ability to drive results
· Ability to lead and manage a diverse team of business, IT and consulting resources
· Deployment / roll out experience on large implementations
· Detailed knowledge of Cutover processes and tools, specifically MS Project, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Teams, Skype
· Availability to provide attend/facilitate meetings, lead and provide after-hours support based on current regional implementation(s)
· Handling cutover activities for a large ERP migration.
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:Project Management, Time Management, ERP Migration, Cutover Lead