ETL Developer (ODI)
***Initech Global is looking for highly skilled ETL Developer for their client in Grand Rapids, Michigan for 6 months contract with the possibility of extension***
- Technical design and analysis as precursor to development – primarily SQL and ETL based.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Planning functions.
- JDA SCPO experience as a requirement.
- Experience working with global solutions and collaborating with global partners
- ability to work in different time zones occasionally
- Experience with JDA desired along with Supply Chain planning exposure.
- Detailed with good document-writing skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems.
- Proven team player.
- Willing to be accountable for support tasks.
Including experience with the ODI tool is most critical – JDA desired, ODI strongly desired.
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:ODI, JDA, SQL, ETL, Supply chain planning