***Initech Global has a Global Manufacturing client in Grand Rapids Michigan is looking for IT Service Management Specialist for 6 months Contract***
Plans, designs and delivers a global systematic and standardized approach of IT Service Management (ITSM). Leads the improvement plan for IT services using proven best practice processes, increased customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery, manages standards, streamlines efficiencies, and improves productivity and offers costs reductions. Delivers a streamlined framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users. ITSM manages process improvements, methodologies, frameworks and supporting technologies. ITSM provides accomplishments using data, information, and knowledge in the form of metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports.
Extensive experience managing public cloud hosting through companies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a MUST
· Extensive working knowledge of project management principles and practices.
· Extensive working knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
· Well-developed oral and written communications and interpersonal relations skills.
· Ability to interact positively, professionally, and effectively with staff at all organizational levels and from all geographic regions.
· Ability to lead and support assigned Process Management team.
· Ability to motivate the employees and assist them to thrive in a challenging work environment.
· Ability to understanding the full scope of the assigned process
· Ability to ensure all co-workers in projects understand and follow all procedures they are involved with.
· BS Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, or Related field with 8 years of related experience.
· ITIL V3 Foundation and Practitioner Certificate
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:BS Degree in CS, Business or related field with 8 years of related experience. ITIL V3 Foundation and Practitioner Certificate, Project Management methodologies, excellent communication and interpersonal skills