***We are looking for Product Owner for our client in Grand Rapids, Michigan for 3 months contract with the possibility of extension***
• Working with and leading an Agile development team to support the ongoing maintenance and quality of our Global Data Warehouse.
• Experience engaging with solution teams to efficiently determine root cause analysis and corrective measures in data processes and technologies.
• Maintain documentation for agile team activities in delivering solutions
• Track and report on progress of issue resolutions
• Collaborate with systems analyst team in supporting analytics business groups
• Relationship management working closely with resolutions of software issues and gaps.
• Proven ability to interact and manage relationships with all levels of employees.
• Experience with software development.
• High technical aptitude.
• IT software development and agile methodology knowledge/experience
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Project organization
• Facilitate cross function teams with global business partners
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:Relationship Management, Agile Methodologies, Project Management, Product owner