***We are looking for Scrum Master for our client in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is a 6 months contract position with the possibility of extension***
This department is responsible for Customer Care which is the platform our global Customer Service Rep’s use for CRM solution. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Knowledge Management, Microsoft Dynamics are all part of the Customer Care Team. This department also supports Business Intelligence as we migrate to a new cloud-based futures state architecture for analytics.
Daily responsibilities include: daily SCRUM Standups, ensuring Jira tasks are updated by staff, sprint execution and closure, backlog grooming, status and health check reporting, agile metric tracking, sprint retrospectives, and basecamp assessments.
This person will work with the Customer Care and Business Intelligence teams.
Deliverables are prioritized in 2-week sprints.
• Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
• Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc:
• Have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development.
• Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
• Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Ability to coach and mentor teams to improve agile maturity
• Planning and Budgeting Experience
• Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, and Communication Skills
• JIRA / Confluence Experience
• Leadership behaviors to foster innovation, deliver results, own products and processes as well as inspire team members.
• 5 plus years of progressive relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required
SCRUM, Agile/Lean methodologies, Planning, JIRA & Confluence, Communication
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:SCRUM, Agile/Lean methodologies, Planning, JIRA & Confluence, Communication, Project Management, Planning and Budgeting, Forecasting, Stakeholder Management, user stories, testing, Kanban