***Looking for Senior Hybris Architect who will provide technical leadership to Hybris implementations and support new business efforts for our client in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is a long- term project***
WE ARE WILLING TO SPONSOR/TRANSFER H1 FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
· Collaborates with development teams and client stakeholders for the design, development, and deployment of Hybris Solutions.
· Provide architectural oversight for new implementation project and support the client’s digital transformation program.
· Provide input and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
· Become an integral part of the team in providing SAP Hybris solutions to B2B and B2C customers.
· 12+ years of progressive experience in mastering Hybris, J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design patterns, Spring framework, Eclipse and ANT
· Experience with complete application development life-cycle including requirement gathering, analysis, and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
· Experience in driving development using Agile/Scrum processes.
· Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and have experience and knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
· Experience in architecting full-lifecycle implementations of projects using Hybris and JEE
· SAP Hybris experience
· Deep understanding of object-oriented programming, relational databases
· Deep understanding of Hybris architecture and corresponding front-end and back-end technologies.
· Manage multiple tasks and projects in a very dynamic environment.
· Possess good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology and or related experience.
· Hybris certification would be a plus
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:SAP Hybris, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, Spring Framework, Eclipse, ANT, Tomcat, Maven, Hibernate, SOAP, REST