***We are looking for SharePoint Developer for our Client in Grand Rapids, Michigan for 6 months contract with the possibility of extension***
· Establish the look, feel and brand of the Manufacturing SharePoint Site
· Create the outline (tree) to be programmed and manage the hierarchy of assets
· Enhance and Move existing sites/documents to new format
· Develop new sites where necessary
· Create sustainment plan and Standard Operation Procedures for existing staff to be able to manage upon project completion
· Proven SharePoint Development experience
· Must be familiar with SharePoint 2007
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex topics quickly
· Demonstrated ability to be able to work on multiple priorities and achieve deadlines
· Interface with individuals from all levels of the organization to develop and document manufacturing processes.
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the fields of information technology, engineering, and manufacturing. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:SharePoint 2007, SharePoint Development