***We are looking for Business Analyst for 6 months contract with the possibility of extension***
Location is Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Responsible for delivering new technical solutions using Agile Methodology. Responsible for ensuring that the team correctly defines requirements, manage the projects, lead communications, guide UAT, perform functional testing, and lead implementation. Ability to partner with affiliates to deliver answers, project outcomes, and training.
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience in a role that has demonstrated business acumen, interest, and capability with systems
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret requirements
- Background working with JIRA and Confluence desired
- Program management experience, with exposures to AGILE methodology
- Interest in partnering and leading global project teams to deliver solutions
- Talent to communicate across cultures, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- BS degree in Business, Finance, IT, Supply Chain or a related field
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Required Skills:Business Analysis, Agile Methodology, Jira, Confluence, Project Management