Position: 1st Shift Maintenance Technician
Summary: Initech Global has a client looking for an experienced industrial Maintenance Technician to join a team of maintenance professionals in a fast-paced environment.
· Install, repair and adjust complex industrial machinery
· Reads and understands electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics to aid in troubleshooting and repairing of equipment.
· Provide technical support in troubleshooting plant equipment and make needed repairs in a timely manner.
· Provide PLC support for process equipment with the ability to monitor, modify and/or program logic as needed for maximum efficiency of equipment.
· Perform daily preventative maintenance of process equipment.
· Adheres to all company safety policies and procedures.
· Extensive electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience.
· Proven understanding and experience with programming PLC’s, as well as their use in troubleshooting purposes.
· Ability to install and program VFD’s.
· Experience with 480vac distribution power, as well as low voltage control power circuits.
· Experience with different types of PLC network communications, including Ethernet/IP, controlNet, DeviceNet and RS232.
· Mechanical aptitude and willingness to assist with all aspects of plant and machine maintenance, not limited to electrical issues.
· Minimum 3 years industrial maintenance experience as a multi skilled maintenance technician, with special emphasis on electrical ability.
· Journeyman’s License – Electrical preferred.
· Must be able to work overtime.
Required Skills:PLC, Mechanically inclined, 480vac, VFDs