The Robot Engineer (Class A), is responsible for complete robot setup, program (offline and online) , and communications of the custom manufactured automated machinery. This includes, but is not limited to, design, programming and troubleshooting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Program/Download to robots using offline simulation software.
- Robot Programming, System Debug, Installation and Customer Support when required.
- Able to jog robot, touch up points, create programs
- Process in MIG, Spot Welding, Material Handling, Sealing, Gluing, and Clinch
- Ability to read electrical machine prints and PLC/Robot Interfaces
- Experience with Fanuc, ABB and Motoman
- Robot Commissioning, Communications set up
- Validation of the robot safety
- Configure peripheral equipment.
- Verify the robot hardware installation
- Document software design, operating procedures and safety.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering-related engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the area of robotics.
- Strong technical robotic skills in relations to programming, operations and maintenance
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Supervisory skills, experience.
- Proficient in ability to read controls schematics.
- Must possess ability to draw controls schematics.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical drafting on PC’s.
- Must be able to program/understand for Allen Bradley controllers.
- Must have knowledge of machine control practices.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA, MIOSHA, NEMA, NEC and pertinent industry standards and codes.
- Must have general knowledge of industry products.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and controls drafting practices.
- Must possess technical writing skills.
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Must have a successful history of organizational skills.
- area of robotics: 5 years
Required Skills:PLC/Robot Interfaces, Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, AutoCAD, Allen Bradley