Assists with the development, maintenance and integration of applications and systems that support the business operations. Responsible for assisting with development, testing, and debugging of application/systems. Participates in project teams for selection, implementation, and maintenance of information technology to support the strategic plans. Code applications using a disciplined development process. Create data extracts and reports based on requirements. Assist in the deployment of new modules, upgrade and fix the production environment, assist in production support. Troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develops solutions. Provide ongoing maintenance of applications. Participate in project planning processes, as needed. Support identification of sources of data feeds and interfaces, as needed. Adhere to standards and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and or related experience is needed.
- Working experience in C#.NET, Oracle and PL/SQL is a MUST.
- Extensive experience in systems design and have strong understanding of development, database development, and integration methodologies required
- Analytical and systems thinking.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Experience working with healthcare domain is preferred