• Under direct supervision, learns to utilize research and analysis to define systems scopes and objectives for developing new, or improve existing, information systems.
• Gaining understanding of relevant business systems and industry requirements, and how the application of new/differing technology to the current business environment can have multiple implications.
• Helps perform business analysis, working with users to define their needs, and then assist in documenting these requirements.
• Performs system testing of claims and business processes (regression, end to end and system integrated)
• Documentation skills to identify requirements, options and recommendations.
• Looks for opportunities to learn from more experienced Business Systems Analysts.
• Ability to document business requirements
• Ability to document system test cases and business process testing
Education and Experience:
• Required Associate’s Degree /Technical school or equivalent
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 2 years of relevant experience in the field Preferred
• Experience in systems development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and design Preferred
• Background in health care, sciences or information systems. Preferred
• 3-5 years Facets experience, preference is claims adjudication and familiar with accumulators.
• Has worked in the Member Family Accumulator Tables
• Able to perform data analysis and see complex patterns in large data.
• Self-directed can analyze without significant direction.