In this role, you are a critical influencer providing thought-leadership on technical directions.
You will be working closely with team of engineers, group technical leaders, to define and help implement strategies to automate and accelerate the development and deployment process. You will work in collaboration with teams to provide tools to engineers to develop, build and test applications. You will utilize your technical expertise to partner, guide, educate, enable, and empower engineering teams throughout the company.
Education and Experience:
- Full-stack development /deployment experience
- Experience in Java, building web services, building restful APIs and technologies like: Angular, AWS Services, microservices and other cloud technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing frameworks
- Ability to lead the technical implementation of an application based on an overall architecture vision.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within, remote and across teams.
- Thorough understanding of and experience with structured software development methodologies including design, development, and testing in an Agile environment.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Self-motivation with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- A result-oriented individual with willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. AWS certifications preferred.