Designs, codes, or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs. Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans. May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects. Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches. Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experience – 7 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in that includes developing and supporting applications Systems development lifecycle experience, including requirements, coding, testing and implementation
• Experience with application development and integration using object-oriented programming (e.g. .NET, C#, Java)
• SQL programming – knowledge of aggregate functions; performance tuning
• Oracle Databases – experience with Erwin data modeler
Experience considered a plus in addition to the above desired experience:
• Oracle Analytical functions
Client requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team member’s job category. Client is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.