Responsible for delivering new technical solutions using Agile Methodology. Responsible for ensuring that the team correctly defines requirements, manage the projects, lead communications, guide UAT, perform functional testing, and lead implementation. Ability to partner with affiliates to deliver answers, project outcomes, and training, managing multiple clients.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a role that has demonstrated business acumen, interest, and capability with systems
- Experience Collaborating cross-functionally with Information Technology specialists as well as other key stakeholders, as needed, to assure systems support business unit needs.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to analyze and interpret requirements
- Background working with AS 400, JIRA and Confluence desired
- Program management experience, with exposures to AGILE methodology is needed.
- BS degree in Business, Finance, IT, Supply Chain, or a related field