- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support projects
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by the team lead
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design /Programming with C++ or Java
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Experience with Linux or Unix development environment
- Enrollment in an accredited degree program, with a major in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Preferred Junior year students
Note: If you decide to pursue this opportunity as a credit-bearing internship, you will need to get approval from your academic department prior to the start of the academic semester in which you wish to register for the internship.