We are looking for Motion Graphic Designer: social media for our client in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension. Job Description: In this role, you will collaborate closely with Company’s Social Media Leads, Creative Solutions team, SEO lead and many others to build Company’s brands and help Business Owners attract customers on social media, with an emphasis on Company’s brand of products. You will develop social content to be deployed on Company’s global channels and leveraged by Company affiliates around the world on their channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, WeChat, Line and much more. You will use your social media experience and creative design skills to contribute to editorial calendar planning and bring to life Company’s social content strategies by developing Instagram stories, GIFs, animations, videos and more – especially content that resonates with consumers. This role will provide broad exposure to a fun, fast paced, collaborative, global environment and great opportunity for growth and development.
- A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project.
- Portfolio content demonstrates a clear understanding of the fundamentals of design, typography, photography, video, and animation.
- Experience in animation software: Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite with expert knowledge on Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Lightroom.
- Ability to drive multiple projects in various mediums across the finish line in parallel, all while on tight deadline(s).
- Demonstrates a genuine openness to feedback and constant, fluid change while resisting the negative effects of decision by committee.
- Superior organizational skills, especially with large volumes of digital visual content
- Bachelor’s Degree in social media, Design, Creative Arts, Communications, or a related field
- Experience with a wide range of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, Line, etc. and content creation best practices.
Education and Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in social content creation
- Demonstrated ability to understand social content strategy and develop creative content according to a strategic content mix and established brand standards for specific business purposes, with clear calls to action and measurable KPIs.
- Experience providing top tier social creative deliverables to a variety of clients with preference for consumer-packaged goods and content that is intended to generate sales.
- Ability to create mood boards and work with influencers to create content.
- Understanding of emerging global social platforms and content trends
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
Adobe Creative Suite, Animation Software, Photography, Creative direction, Social media platforms