***We are looking for Product Owner to join our client’s marketing team for 6 months contract with the possibility of extension***
- Leading cross-functional squads and programs to develop and deliver digital products and services designed through development, localization, deployment, and ongoing iteration work
- Executing the vision of experience owners, program owners, and product owners through product operations (including enhancement and retirement of products)
- Vendor solutions management
- Partner with Marketing and Sales to manage content platforms required for digital solutions; identify content needs (e.g., tagging, creation, publish timelines)
- Gathers customer feedback to develop the “Voice of the Markets” and “Voice of the Customer” while regularly engaging with product stakeholders to determine “ROI” and user adoption
- Championing the agile methodology throughout the enterprise for rapid design and development of exceptional global products
- Working with and leading an Agile development team to create new as well as re-engineer technology solutions.
- Experience engaging with solution teams to develop highly complex “to-be” technologies that leverage the standard functionality of Forecasting software, Business Analytics tools and other partner systems.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels
- Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Working experience using agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with team members and clients from globally diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines
- Strong problem-solving ability and dealing with ambiguity
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases
- Full proficiency in one or more digital functions, supports clients, leads assigned projects and Manages programs.
- IT software development and agile methodology knowledge/experience
- Relationship management working closely with resolutions of software issues and gaps.
Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By People.
Vendor Management, Agile Methodologies, digital functions, IT management, Relationship management