Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to gather requirements, design, implement, and test software. Be a feature lead and establish project ownership with creative freedom along the way. Triage, troubleshoot, and support production clouds across the teams.
Education and Experience:
- Experience maintaining a system built with AWS services, especially serverless architecture (such as AWS Lambda and API Gateway)
- Experience extending and maintaining an automated test suite
- AWS Amplify/Github integration
- Maintaining code repositories
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in existing codebase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
To have a candidate with strength in the backend development is a better fit. Typescript, graphQL, AWS Lambda, etc. are some of the most important skills needed. We are looking for full stack, so React is also a skill that is needed, but more strength on the backend languages/tools is most important.