- Based upon user needs, and a sound understanding of applicable business or clinical systems and industry requirements, formulates and defines average to large project scopes and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems, considering software applications capacity, resource availability, operating time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Participates in project leadership by documenting scope and defining implementation procedures.
- Provides technical project management, often leading work on new implementations and upgrades of related systems and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Documents and drives best practices throughout the system. Staff members in this position are effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
Education and Experience:
- Required Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in the field Preferred
- Experience in systems development lifecycle, including requirements gathering and design Preferred
- Background in health care, sciences, or information systems. Preferred
- Experience in SQL queries or basic SQL programming considered a plus
Client requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team members job category. Client is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.