We are looking for multiple Senior Data Warehouse and Cloud Application Development Analysts for our client in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension. This is 100% remote opportunity. The correct person is an excellent communicator, who is great at collaborating and following up! They are dependable, technology & business savvy, and a powerhouse when it comes to getting work done. They typically need little direction, but adhere to standards, and commit to doing the right thing. Finally, they have experience in Health Insurance, or at least Healthcare, or some type of Insurance.
- Designs, codes, or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
- Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans.
- May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Members in this position are skilled, effective, and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
Education and Experience:
5+years of Experience in skills below-
- Proficient SQL Querying skills (Oracle PLSQL / Oracle SQL)
- Proficient ETL (Informatica Power Center) Developer
- Data Profiling, Analysis, Testing, or Data Quality or Quality Assurance Experience
- Oracle Database Experience, Data Warehouse Experience
- Cloud experience with Azure and AWS
COMPANY SUMMARY Initech Global is a leader in the staffing industry, providing consulting, recruiting, and staffing solutions in the field of information technology. Since 2001, Initech Global has been helping companies around the world accomplish their most critical business objectives through our disciplined client service approach, and our unique talent management model. Both client and talent retention continue to surpass 90% since the company’s inception fifteen years ago, and we’ve been recognized by Inc. 5000ä as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US for the last two years. Our clients and employees are the key to our success, and people are at the heart of everything we do. We are Initech Global, and we are Powered By Peopleä.
SQL, Oracle PLSQL, ETL tools, Informatica, Data Warehouse, Azure, AWS