• Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
• Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
• Drives process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans.
• May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
• Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing, and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
• Staff members in this position are skilled, effective, and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
Education and Experience:
• 5-7 years of relevant experience developing and supporting applications, and or system development lifecycle including coding, testing, and implementation required
• Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Jenkins, Git/GitHub, OpenShift, Splunk
• Database Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server (considered a plus)
• Experience working in an Agile-based work environment
• Sitecore experience is considered a plus