• Responsible for the testing of projects and initiatives, to ensure high quality solutions for patients and members.
• Gains an in-depth understanding of the business applications and product functionality to be tested, and then leads in the development, implementation and evaluation of test strategies, specifications, and models.
• Contributes to the design of Production from a testability standpoint.
• Adapts to changing requirements/processes and develops common reusable test plans for Company’s custom and vendor applications.
• Provides expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested.
• Able to support multiple project efforts from a Quality Assurance (QA) planning perspective, as well as consult for projects at the portfolio level.
• Excellent communicator, with a passion for product quality; feels at home as part of a highly productive team.
• Train less experienced Application Development Analysts
• Training less senior group individuals and is responsible as a part show for client benefit greatness.
• Hands on experience software development skills and automation testing tools
• Develops, writes and tests/debugs test suites, creating well-structured test plans and test cases to verify applications perform according to documented quality standards.
• Set up and advance formal QA forms, guaranteeing that the group is utilizing best practices.
• Work with peer QA Leads to guarantee successful usage and utilization of Test
• Assists in the leadership of software testing projects, and in the training of less experienced team members.
• Analyzes and diagnoses issue severity and takes a leadership role in problem resolution.
Education and Experience:
- Looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience in QA testing experience with Selenium or other testing tools is considered a plus.
- Experience in development and testing on Salesforce.com is highly desirable.