• Leads in the development, implementation and evaluation of test strategies, specifications and models that ensure new application solutions are customer-focused.
• Develops, writes and tests/debugs test suites, to verify e applications and processes perform according to documented quality standards.
• Applying an understanding of the business aspects and technical approach to a project, designs test cases, scenarios and scripts to meet current and future project testing needs.
• Creates and maintains project testing work plans and oversees product/service delivery strategy from testing standpoint. Participates with project team to understand and execute the scope of the project. Provides project status reports on testing as required.
• Leads software testing projects and assists in the training of less experienced team members. Analyzes and diagnoses issue severity and leads in problem resolution.
• Documents and maintains records on modifications that have been made to new and existing test suites and provides appropriate documentation to support the repeatable test suites.
• Fully participates in the Software Development Lifecycle, whether a traditional Waterfall method or an Agile approach. Works with the project team to ensure quality throughout the product lifecycle, including reviewing specifications, developing schedules, and resolving issues.
• Participates in process improvement studies to measure outcomes and evaluate services
Education and Experience:
• Proficiency in automated testing tools/frameworks (WebdriverIO, Selenium, JMeter, AWS Device Farm)
• Automated Functional Testing experience at all levels
• Experience working in an Agile-based work environment (SAFe, Scrum, XP, etc)
• Experience with Agile-based development workflows (TDD, BDD, ATDD, etc)
• Automation testing experience (Web, Mobile, or API)
Our client requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team member’s job category. Our client is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.