In this role, you will collaborate closely with Company’s Social Media Leads, Creative Solutions team, SEO lead and many others to build Company’s brands and help Business Owners attract customers on social media, with an emphasis on Company’s brand of products. You will develop social content to be deployed on Company’s global channels and leveraged by Company affiliates around the world on their channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, WeChat, Line and much more. You will use your social media experience and creative design skills to contribute to editorial calendar planning and bring to life Company’s social content strategies by developing Instagram stories, GIFs, animations, videos and more – especially content that resonates with consumers. This role will provide broad exposure to a fun, fast paced, collaborative, global environment and great opportunity for growth and development.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in social content creation
• Demonstrated ability to understand social content strategy and develop content according to a strategic content mix and established brand standards for specific business purposes, with clear calls to action and measurable KPIs
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite: Must have expert knowledge on: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom or similar software
• Experience in animation software: After Effects and Adobe Premiere, or a similar program like Canva
• Experience in creative direction: ability to create mood boards and work with influencers to create content
• Skilled in photography for social, both high-fidelity and iPhone (ability to create flat lays, take behind-the-scenes shots, etc.)
• Experience with a wide range of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, Line, etc.
• Understanding of emerging global social platforms and content trends
• Experience providing top tier creative deliverables to a variety of clients
• A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project.
• Ability to drive multiple projects in various mediums across the finish line in parallel, all while on tight deadline(s).
• Experience collaborating with visual content development teams and multiple stakeholders all working toward a common goal.
• Demonstrates a genuine openness to feedback and constant, fluid change while resisting the negative effects of decision by committee.
• Superior organizational skills, especially with large volumes of digital visual content
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Media, Design, Creative Arts, Communications, or a related field