In this role, you will collaborate closely with Company’s Social Media Leads, Creative Solutions team, SEO lead and many others to build Company’s brands and help Company Business Owners attract customers on social media. You will develop compelling video content to be deployed on Company’s global channels and also leveraged by Company affiliates around the world on their social and digital channels, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, WeChat, Line and much more. You will contribute to ideating, developing storyboards, and editing to develop videos, animations, GIFs and more. This role will provide broad exposure to a fun, fast paced, collaborative, global environment and great opportunity for growth and development.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in video content creation
• Demonstrated ability to understand social content strategy and develop content according to a strategic content mix and established brand standards for specific business purposes, with clear calls to action and measurable KPIs
• Ability to use both Mac/PC platforms, as well as an extensive Adobe Suite proficiency in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Audition
• Emphasis on in-depth video editing, After Effects, coloring and mastering is a plus.
• Experience in creative direction: ability to create mood boards and work with influencers to create content
• Experience with a wide range of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, Line, etc.
• Understanding of emerging global social platforms and content trends
• Understanding of social analytics, content performance and usage
• Experience providing top tier editorial video and editing deliverables to a variety of clients.
• A strong portfolio of professional content, with individual contributions clearly attributed per project.
• Ability to drive multiple projects in various mediums across the finish line in parallel, all while on tight deadline(s).
• Experience collaborating with visual content development teams and multiple stakeholders all working toward a common goal.
• Demonstrates a genuine openness to feedback and constant, fluid change while resisting the negative effects of decision by committee. ·
• Superior organizational skills, especially with large volumes of digital visual content
• Project management skills, planning, executing, and meeting project deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Journalism, Film Production, Communications, or a related field