- Partner with stakeholders on learning the business and ways to make a difference to our customers
- Partner with other engineers to increase their coding knowledge and skills
- Building protypes and newer technologies
- Update the team on your accomplishments and daily goals in the morning Stand-up meeting
- Develop and test applications
- Deliver best in class security-based solutions
To assist you in doing all of this, you will be given access to all the necessary and common development and collaboration tools. You will also go through a class to teach you the business rules if necessary. You’ll do a lot of the heavy development lifting in this role. Some of the technologies you will have access to are Kafka confluent, Dynatrace, Java, Python, or a tech of your choosing for your micro service.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with AWS technologies in an Agile Delivery setting
- Experience leading projects requiring technical expertise and leadership
- Demonstrated experience with cloud native applications and event driven architecture
- Bachelor of Science or similar qualification
- Any associate AWS certifications is a plus
This is the right fit for you if:
- You have prior experience of 3 years as a Full-stack Software Engineer, using back-end languages such as Java to create useful software.
- You have a focus on functional programming paradigm, working out “what to solve” and not just “how to solve it.”
- You enjoy working on Agile project teams and using common collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
- You desire to learn new technologies, approaches, and solve business problems.