The purpose of this position is to design, develop, test, document, and implement programming solutions in business areas with moderate supervision. The design of these solutions directly affects the availability, functionality and reliability of systems to customers. This position develops solutions which provide cost benefits for the end-customer and increased revenue for the company.
Education and Experience:
- Full-stack development/deployment experience in an Amazon Web Services environment
- Experience with serverless architectures and design patterns
- Ability to lead the technical implementation of an application based on an overall architecture vision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to produce clear documentation and interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
- AWS experience, especially around migration from a monolith.
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures that utilize data streams
- Experience with developing and deploying microservices and API gateways
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing frameworks
- Familiarity with relational and document database technologies
- Agile/Scrum delivery methodology
- AWS Certified Developer
- Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with Lambdas and RDS (Aurora) would be a big plus.