As part of the Product Experiences & Insights team, you will lead implementation of User Experience research and design throughout the development process (from identifying needs through development and after launch) supporting the business. You will partner cross-functionally and across business lines to evolve and integrate User-Centered Design into the way we develop products and equip teams with the mindset, skills, and access to the tools to make consumer data-driven decisions. Your passion and creativity to solve user challenges in product design will be of great value to product development cross-functional teams. Your ability to drive and implement user-centered research and design that drives innovation for intuitive and unique products will offer high visibility in our consumer-focused organization.
The company’s product strategies are focused on consumers. This is a growth area at the company, and you will be well-positioned for the opportunity to drive a user-centric environment focused on the user experience which is a focus for both the division and the company.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum BS or BA in business or science related field with focus in user experience and/or HCD.
- Must have a strong HCD background and some experience from consumable, personal care, or beauty UX design.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a User Experience practicing human centered design and user experience. Consumer products or nutrition sector preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading human centered design (HCD) and user experience (UX) work across multiple product categories and translating to meaningful solutions
- Experience developing organizational skill set and application
- Experience conducting usability studies preferred
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Ability to drive HCD and UX programs across business lines with an emphasis on agile and flexible tools to drive innovation.
- Ability to represent the customer to influence innovation pipelines and identify opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Leadership and partnership with a variety of internal partners, external vendors, and technical resources to influence and drive impactful solutions supported by research and data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment leading multiple projects and pivoting with business needs.
- Skill to work in with a variety of internal and external partners in a global organization.
Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.